What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?

Mason
    Mason
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-07-04

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?  Empty What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?

Post by Mason on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

So here we are, stuck in an elevator for an extended period of time. What would you like to do?
    Bones
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?  Empty Re: What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?

Post by Bones on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 pm

I would kill you with the emergency phone cord.
    Ally
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?  Empty Re: What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the person above you?

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 am

Licklicklicklick you from your head to your toes. Wink
    Remey
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 am

I try to find a way out. Razz
    Marley
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 am

I'd turn the elevator into an xXx-box. :naughty:
    Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 am

After a moment of awkward silence. I would try to strike up some conversation. Then, after realizing that you are not only incredibly boring, but also the little weasel that tried to save Remey. I would kill you.
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 am

pale *High-pitch girlie scream!!!*

Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 pm

I'd offer you some of the same pot that was allowing me to see you. Only the best shit for my hallucinations.
    Ally
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Hopefully those walls are soundproof.. cuz I'd be in Heaven. Wink
    Mikko
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:12 am

I would...beg to hear awesome embarrassing stories about Spike's childhood ;p
    Raphael
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am

Scream and curse at the elevator an' when that don't work I'll try an' keep my distance. I don't bite unless I'm bitten first.
    Mikko
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 am

Oooooh, baby! That's kinky. I would see how tasty you really are.
    Marley
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 am

Tell you embarrassing Dice stories!!
    Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 am

Suspect You again? *beats on the door* Someone open the damn doors!
    Mikko
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:10 am

:naughty: *rapes*
    Agent Bishop
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I see Mikko is in a....mood...I would quickly find a way out of there before she tries to molest me. *shivers at the thought*
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 am

Shocked *high-pitched girly scream!!*

Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Tue May 10, 2011 10:28 am

Suspect You have GOT to be kidding me! you stand over there! You cross that line and I'll cut yer head off!
    Lexi
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm

*sighs* If we have to be stuck together, stand in the center of the elevator. That way it doesn't tip.

Original Character

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by Spike on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 am

This time, I'll finish what I started. Twisted Evil
    Mikko
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 am

I would freak right the fuck out that there was a dead guy walking around the elevator. Then I would have hot zombie sex!
    Leonardo
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm

I would stand very still and not make eye contact.
    Remey
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm

I would wonder why the hell Leo was taking the elevator.
    Marley
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 am

:naughty: ...the elevator would be going up and down alright.. Wink
    Mondo Gecko
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm

One of my biggest fears it being stuck or trapped in an elevator. So I would just want Marley to hold me till we were unstuck. *perfect way to snuggle with a pretty girl* :biiig:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:27 pm